Tuesday, April 17, 2007

An Oxymoronic Post

It was a bright sunny night and I was busy doing nothing. It was an open secret that I remain jobless most of the time!. I was getting really tired being alone together with my jobless self and I thought of taking a break. Nothing much came to my mind as I started pondering what to do. Finally I decided to write a blog post and I was terribly pleased with my decision. This was because my blog was almost dead with no activities for over four months now(excluding my previous post)! I wanted to write an interesting post which would clearly confuse the reader(atleast for a little while). While I was half done with my blog post, I heard my stomach grumble for food. Being the glutton that I am, more is always less for me in terms of food. After pacifying my stomach with some scrumptious food, I got back to blogging leaving the dining table in a fine mess.I completed my blog post and went through it once again to check whether it was ready to be posted or not. After checking the alignment and spacing, I updated my blog with this post and turned off my PC. In doing so, I had to click on the start button to shut down my PC!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

hey..that was good..perfect!

Anonymous said...

dei your post is extremely ordinary...hehehe..jz kiddn

Anonymous said...

I fail to understand whats good and perfect with this post. Dei i very well knw that u are jobless, but why make other ppl waste time by reading a story on "One night happenings of ganesh's life" Or "What events happend while i wrote my blog"... Dei yeyutharthuku onnu me ellaintu eppadi oru post ah! Eventhough this may sound different ethanaperu eppadi kelambirkange?

Raghuveeran said...

Oh God!!...please help me...thangamudile...

Ganesh Prabhu said...

@ Lavanya

Thanks a lot for dropping by and posting your comment.

@ Don(Wenkutraman)

Thanks and your comment was extremely ordinary too!.

@ Krishna

Ennakku therinju nan oruthan dhan ippidi kelambirken. :D

@ Raghu

Ayyo Pavam. Dont worry God will help you!

Anonymous said...

this shows that u can talk about nothing for an hour da...

Anonymous said...

@ Krishna

i meant that made a good reading and that the oxymorons were perfect! and of course comments can be anything at all.

Gads said...

Nalla post da! :) Kalakara. You should write often.

Anonymous said...

@lavanya
"That was good and perfect" was rather ambiguous. Thankfully the ambiguity has been removed now. still i fail to undersatnd wat u mean by "and of course comments can be anything at all."

Ganesh Prabhu said...

@ srinath

Thank you.

@gadha

Thanks and yes i'll try to write often.

Rangan Badri said...

Since my active retirement sometime ago writing oxymoron, I had a nice laugh reading your post.

Thanks for giving an opportunity to be happy.

Unknown said...

I like your blog.Your blog is nice. I think you should add your blog at www.blogadda.com and let more people discover your blog. It's a great place for Indian bloggers to be in and I am sure it would do wonders for your blog.Keep writing.