Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pleasant Nostalgia

I came across Einstein's theory of relativity when I was in eleventh standard, where it was explained with an example of a guy sitting near a girl for an hour and a guy sitting on a hot stove for a second. Fortunately I still have my back intact as I didn't try to experiment the quoted example even though the first example was quite tempting. But my college life really did strike a chord with Einstein's theory of relativity. Every minute of my college life was certainly a moment to cherish. When I think of all those fun filled, jolly moments, my college life seems to have been an eternity. But when I think of my college life as a whole, it's just 4 years. Time went by so quickly that I fail to accept 4 years as 4 years! Whatever be the case, the four years of college life from 2k4 to 2k8 will remain as one of the most cherished phase of my life. The symposiums, industrial visits, final year project, week of e3, class hours, hostel galattas, standing outside principal's office, culturals and not to forget the birthday parties and the birthday bums will remain as evergreen memories. All these moments are priceless. Why? Cuz my classmates were a part of it. I don't know what the future holds for them, but they'll certainly stay as legends in my heart.

luv ya legends.

No comments: