Friday, August 08, 2008

As Busy As ME!

I was so busy enjoying the vettiest days of my life that I failed to find time to blog! :). I'm sleeping a nice 10 hours a day and that's only on an average. Many a days I sleep for nearly 12 hours. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep for at least 6 hours a day once I enter the corporate world. So I'm trying to make up for the sleep that I'm gonna lose in the future, in advance! Sleep has always been my best friend and I managed to increase our intimacy in the last 2 months by a zillion factorial. Sleep is my 1st best friend and eating is a very close second :). Evenings are always fun as I play cricket in SCG (Somasundaram cricket ground). Irrespective of whether I end up being on the losing side or the winning side, I enjoy every second of it. Now there are a few MUST mentions. Firstly, the absence of the star player Krishna Prasad is being felt, especially after the slap controversy which set the stage for him to showcase his reflex actions! Secondly, the absence of Vibushanan is being felt. He is still in government hospital in coma stage feeling the wrath of Krishna's slap. lol. Doctors say he keeps uttering the word Krishna again and again in his coma, and they think it's Lord Krishna. :). The most animated person on the field is Laxman. I don't know how, but there is always a tiff between him and water(Arjun) on the field. Laxman wants a run every ball and he runs for just about everything. Poor Arvind falls victim every time. lol. The most famous person of our team is Vichu(the outfielder). While on the field, he will cover the entire ground a hundred times. His usual position is long off and he is so enthusiastic that I wouldn't be surprised if he comes running from long off to collect a ball that has been hit in the slip quadrant. Sharath, like Misbah ul haq finds different ways to get out every match. Venkatraman is another player who knows no other way of getting out other than being bowled. Ajay is the new found Lasith Malinga of our team after his four wicket haul in an over! Sometimes we play football after cricket but mostly we sit on the kutti sevuru and talk. After returning home, I go online to check mails. Mostly there will be a conference chat which will last for an hour. After that I play raw vs smackdown 2008 on my PlayStation2 console and then hit the bed to greet my best friend ~ sleep. Unbelievably busy schedule huh? Need a personal assistant to manage time for me . Don't expect any salary! :)

5 comments:

Laxman.M said...

ada pavi..... nethi match sandaiya pathi sollave illaye.... nan ondi dan da coola iruten....illati anga rathikalari airukum..epidiyum andha schooll pasangala geiche avanum... illati chennai28 madiri aidum.... anyway im enjoying every moment of life... i donoo y others r feeling bored..

Arjun said...

if we win it is due to good
dynamic cap.ncy by lax. but he shld not score.... if we lose it is due to poor runnin by lux. still no score frm him.... in mean time wat hapnd tat u havnt mentioned abt ur bowling skills
"Lance Klusener of our team"
""""" do search a PA for me , for time management :-) i m very somberi to search also... conditions apply. *No salary*...."""""do mention abt nethi match sandai...

Anonymous said...

the best blog by u da very enjoyable

Wenks Vicious said...

Dog , it was a jinx. opening jinx. It broke wen i battd down and won the match!! and more importantly u were on the opp side and u were keepin yr mouth shut.

Ganesh Prabhu said...

@Laxman
I didn't want to blog about fights in detail da. So I opted to not bring it into picture. Anyway we won today. No chennai28 story.

@Arjun
I never thought of myself as Lance Klusener. :) Can't mention about sandai in detail da. Will tell you in person. Will let you know if I find a PA meeting your criteria.

@Aswin Kumar
Thanks da.

@Venkatraman
Jinx, my foot. You didn't win the match fair and square. You continued batting ever after you got out. You refused to walk away from the pitch. Why should I bother talking to a loser?