Thursday, August 14, 2008

Funny Moments In College

1. EG professor's voice was so feeble that even he couldn't hear himself talk. Attending EG class was analogous to watching a mute movie. Venkatraman was so fed up with EG class that he started writing Sri Rama Jeyam during EG hours!

2. During the first semester, the last but one bench was shared by Venkatraman, Balaji, Ganesh(me) and Karthik(Order of seating from left to right). Chemistry teacher had announced a test for which neither me nor my bench mates came prepared. Each one thought someone else will come prepared and the rest can copy from him. A mega flop presumption. When we came to know that no one came prepared, Venkatraman came up with a bright idea. He said he'll copy from the book, Balaji should copy from him, I should copy from Balaji and Karthik should copy from me. As soon as the test began, Venkatraman started implementing the plan. Things went on well till he completed filling his front side of the first sheet. Then he turned the sheet to continue writing the answer not waiting for Balaji to copy. So, I tried to turn his sheet and he tried to prevent me from doing so and in the process, his answer paper got crushed. He was enraged and crumpled my answer paper in return. Seeing us fight, Balaji started laughing. Seeing him laugh, I tore Balaji's answer paper. Thank God the teacher cancelled the test or else I would have been beaten black and blue by Balaji.

3. During a class test, Dhanasekar copied every single word from my answer paper including my NAME!!

4. EG professor asked us to buy a rolling roller from him. It's MRP was 18rs. He asked everyone to bring 20rs. He asked us to come according to our roll number with the money to collect the rolling roller. Everyone except Laxman went with 20rs. He alone came with 18rs. The EG professor collected 20rs from the student, gave him the rolling roller and the remaining 2rs. This continued till it was Laxman's turn to go next. He handed 18rs to the EG professor. The professor responded by saying "yow, nee irabadhu rubha tha ya, na rendu rubha tharen(You give me 20rs and I'll give you 2rs)". Laxman sarcastically said "Sir, idhule correct ah 18rs irruku(I've given you the exact price - 18rs)".The professor said "yow, adhu paravalaya, nee irabadhu rubha tha ya, na rendu rubha tharen(That's alright but you give me 20rs and I'll give you 2rs)". Laxman cursed the old professor for being so dumb. He went back to class to get the 20rs, gave the money to the professor, got the change and the rolling roller!

5. Maths teacher made a test null and void as she knew the entire class had copied. She went from one bench to another asking the students what they had copied in the test. Everyone said jacobian. When she came near Nagaraj, she asked "What is your name?" and Nagaraj said "Jacobian"!

6. On the day when we were asked to collect the provisional certificates and consolidated mark sheet, I asked Dhanasekar whether he remembered the names of all the staffs right from the first semester. He said yes. I asked him "Who handled CA(computer architecture) for us"? He said Devi Bala(name of a theater in Chennai) instead of Kamala Devi.

6 comments:

Arvind said...

ultimate da!!! dai what abt parthu while reading out the roll no. 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 7? :D

larvironment said...

dai semma da... good one.. made me laf a lot....

larvironment said...

what is the parthu comedy da... i dont know that!!!

viswanath1h said...

hey it was really funny

Anonymous said...

its a gr8 blog da very enjoyable .....as 4 u arvind i was foxed coz everyone around me coaxed me into it

Anonymous said...

All your blog entries are really good da.. Continue the good work..

ROCKET Ram