Monday, August 11, 2008

Mokkai

Disclaimer : Not suited for those who hate MOKKAI.

Speaking of mokkai, many persons come to my mind, but only one stands tall and that is Manoj Balaji. Though he is one of my best friends, his mokkais are hard to digest. This post will mainly be on Mr.Manoj Balaji and his infamous mokkais.

List of his frequent mokkais:

1. X : Unakku avane male (he is far better than you).
MB : Avan male dhan (yes he is indeed a male).
2. X : Enna aachu solda (tell me what happened)?
MB : Enna aachu (What happened)?
3. X : Mudiyale da (im unable to bear it).
MB : Adhan evlo mudi irruke apparam enna mudiyale? (You aren't bald. You have a lot of hair).

List of 5 star mokkais:

1. Krishna Prasad : sevuthule ball ah adikadhe da (Don't hit the ball on the wall).
Manoj Balaji : south le adikale north le adikaren (I'm not hitting the ball south, I'm hitting it north).
2. Saravana Balaji : Enna da vandi ootare (Don't you know how to ride a bike)?
Manoj Balaji : Apache (I'm riding Apache).
3. Even if you don't see him, you can get hit by his mokkais. Once I was chatting with Manoj Balaji on YM. Instead of 'OK' I accidentally typed 'IJ'(I is adjacent to O and J is adjacent to K on a keyboard). It was a typo error. Manoj Balaji's response made my sign out of YM. This was what he typed - ijklmnopqrstuvwxyz!

He is currently in Mysore working for infosys and I don't know how many heads are rolling there because of him. There are a few other mokkai kings and I would like to list them with their stand out mokkais.

1. Karthik(EEE dept).
X : You are not supposed to bring cell to college. It's Banned.
Karthik : But there is already a cell in our college. The placement cell.
2. Venkatraman(ECE dept).
I : I've updated my blog. Read it when you find time.
Venkatraman : How can I find time? It's Invisible.
I: ?#$%@#@!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gr8 da brings back memories of how we suffered because of manoj's genial mokkaies

Arjun said...

i guess i missed dm live....

Arvind said...

great one da!!! nobody can ever forget those...!! do one post on parthu comedies.. thatll also be good entertainment ;)

Ganesh Prabhu said...

@Aswin Kumar
ya that was the main purpose of the post. :)

@Arjun
You sure did.

@Arvind
I'll try to write a post on parthu's comedies.

Unknown said...

ganesh still there r more mokkies r there from manoj da
ill tellu one mokkai by him

x:dai(manoj) ready ya irru da(Be ready da)
manoj:nan redy yar illa iyangar(he telling the cast)