Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Just Have One More Day To Live

A weird, pathetic, psycho like human clad in hermit dress came to me and said "God has given you only one day to live. You will die tomorrow." The next moment I was hit by a truck. I opened my eyes and found myself in my bed. I was glad that it was only a dream, but that dream made me think. What would I do if God told me I would die tomorrow? Many things came to my mind. I wanted to eat all types of vegetarian cuisines to my heart's content. Stomach's content rather. :) I wanted to find out how many people would believe me if I told them I would die tomorrow. I wanted to meet all the persons I knew. I wanted to relive all the merry moments of my life. Finally, I thought like the typical me. I thought I would die today rather than tomorrow and prove God wrong. :)

PS : Don't start an issue saying no one can prove God wrong etc. I posted this because I was amazed at my own idea. Well, if you care to leave a comment, do mention what you would do if God told you, you would die tomorrow.

7 comments:

Laxman.M said...

i would try to meet all d close ppl i no n chat regarding happy moments....
n at last play a 2 wicket match like today n hit a last ball boundary as i did 2day n win d match(hehe)

Arvind said...

"Finally, I thought like the typical me. I thought I would die today rather than tomorrow and prove God wrong. :)"

if thats u, then i would want to prove god wrong by being alive tomorrow :) :D

Anonymous said...

gud blog......well as 4 me i wud watch movies all day

Laxman.M said...

@arvind:confidence 2 d core!!!!!!

Arjun said...

wil try to cross indo pak border to check ma survival. Possible will go to a distant silent place with good natural surrounding along with ma laptop. Will play Fifa wat ever version comes up at tat time till batteries go down. And dn wil sleep till R.I.P. And dn continue ma long sleep/ Continuous hibernation.

Anonymous said...

I jus don care. Today or morrow one day we r gonna die. So why bother abt it. Jus relax and let things take their own course

Krishna - The devilzadvocate

Rocket said...

If I was informed in the morning itself then I shall be with my parents all along, talk to my close frens cos i cant manage to see them, I may cry out telling the truth, visit temple n request God for a corner seat window in the vehicle back up there as i would wanna see our world n funny ppl. Then wat see a comedy movie n go off while doing so, I sincerely dont care bout my next birth cos i'm not gonna remember wat i was etc so no carryin over sins or gifts etc. Thanks to my dad n mom n up I come, happier ! While comin i cried a lot but while going i wanna laugh out till death.

Ramanathan