Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Impaired Hearing Syndrome

1.Happened during Balaji's brother's reception.Balaji(my school friend) came near Srinath(my school friend) carrying a small girl.
Srinath : What's her name?
Balaji : Ananya.
Srinath : Annonymous ah?

2.Happened during Balaji's brother's reception.
I : saapadu potadhum joots sollu, veetukku poi IPL finals pakanum(Inform me when dinner is ready to be served. I need to get home quickly to watch the IPL final).
Balaji : Juice ange irrukku da(Juice is over there).

3.Happened during Balaji's brother's reception.
Srinath : Balaji appa young ah irrukar(Balaji's father looks very young).
I : Adho ange ninnukittu irrukar da.(He is standing right there).

4.Happened when I was casually talking with my friend Raghu.
Raghu : Nethiki nan maava kudichen da(Yesterday I drank flour).
I : Maava eppidi da kudiche(How can you drink flour)?
Raghu : enna da aachiryama paakare(why do you look so surprised)?
I : enna maava kudiche? maida maava illa arisi maava?(what flour did you drink? rice flour or wheat flour)?
Raghu : Ada pavi nan maava pathi pesale, Maa mango dring pathi pesinen(Oh my god, I wasn't talking about flour, I was talking about a mango drink named Maa).

5.Happened in college.
Manoj Balaji or Dhanasekar(not sure) : Id card podadhe pasangaleyellam pudikarange da.(Students not wearing ID cards are being caught).
I : Enge da(where)?
MB or D : Near the toilet. Twenty rupees fine.
Aswin Kumar : amam da mufti le irrukange.(Yes they are in mufti).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was manoj da who can understand wat he speaks....anyway gud blog

Anonymous said...

nice recap of funny moments...

Kaushik said...

Flashback ellam tamaasa dhan irukku...aana unnoda English translations dhan semma mokkaiya irukku da.
:P